Tuesday, February 15, 2011

About this here Blog...

As of right now this is simply a work in progress. I have had the opportunity and privilege of visiting many unique places near and far. I have thought long and hard about what to do and how to share the information that I have. I love to travel and visit new places whether it is the new restaurant down the street or planning to visit some exotic or historical locale. I do not profess to be a scholar or an all encompassing vat of knowledge. I am in fact just a normal guy who has been fortunate enough to see some of the world and have a slight desire to share what I have seen and learned. I hope this will be a place for you and I to share out stories together and to allow others to see out and into the world and cultures that surround us. As time progresses I would like to expand this from a blog to a more formal website. This is as of right now a project, a hobby, an interest. Life is about learning, living and loving who we are and what we do.

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
-Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment